The veneer splicing machine is a commonly used material processing equipment in the wood industry. It splicing smaller volumes of wood (single board, bamboo) into larger volume materials through splicing equipment to meet the needs of production. The veneer splicing machine is two-dimensionally pressurized, with fast heating speed and reliable quality. The splicing machine with feeding device can work continuously, with high efficiency and more suitable for mass production. The veneer splicing machine is also suitable for the heating of super long-format sheets.
The veneer splicing machine uses high-frequency heating to complete the gluing process of the jigsaw. Compared with the cold spelling and other heating methods, it has the advantages of high speed, high degree of automation, wide adaptability, and low gel synthesis. It is gradually recognized by the majority of users. . The veneer splicing machine can splicing small parts into large-sized plates, which can meet the needs of different specifications. Due to the high-frequency heating technology, the production efficiency is greatly improved, and the production cost is lower than that of the cold.
Single board splicing machine advantages:
1. The stress can be distributed evenly over the entire bonding surface, without local stress concentration like mechanical connection, and thus has a higher bonding strength, especially for small and thin materials.
2, the surface is smooth and beautiful, the seams are tight, the color tone is uniform, and there are no protrusions. This performance is important when the veneer splicing machine requires both product appearance and product performance.
3. It can simplify the structure and connection process. It can reduce the amount of machining of mechanical joints and is suitable for complex structures.
4. Rational use of wood. The veneer splicing machine can use the bonding to splicing small pieces of corner materials into large pieces or directly bonding them into finished products such as doors and windows. This makes it possible to use wood more rationally and with greater utilisation to make the best use of it.
5. The surface decoration materials such as plastic decorative board, micro-thin wood or wood grain paper are adhered to the surface of wood products by bonding method, which can cover the defects of wood and beautify the appearance of decorative wood products. Even the inferior materials can achieve satisfactory results.
6, can bond different materials. Wood can be bonded with various materials such as bamboo, steel, aluminum, reinforced plastic, cloth and leather. The veneer splicing machine makes full use of the strengths of wood and other materials, complements the length, and makes composite materials with excellent performance. Products to meet certain special needs. ‘
7. Bonding can be used in combination with other joint forms, thereby improving structural strength and reliability, and simplifying the structure and process.
8. The bonding operation is simple, and the sheet splicing machine can be used for mechanization and automatic operation, which can shorten the production cycle and reduce the cost.
Comments are closed.