Matters needing attention in daily use of Brush sanding machine
- The precision of each part of the Brush sanding machine has been adjusted before leaving the factory. It is not allowed to dismantle and replace the parts of the special-shaped Brush sanding machine at will, so as to avoid affecting the working accuracy of the machine and accidents.
- It is not allowed to install, replace, add or remove parts at high speed, such as sand roller, guide roller and tension roller. If the bearing needs to be replaced, the dynamic balance should be carried out again.
- After being used for a period of time (the length of time varies according to the working conditions), due to the irregular wear of the conveying roller, the pressure exerted by the conveying roller on the surface of the board is no longer the same, which causes the wood-based panel to sway or slip inside the Brush sanding machine. If the rubber layer on the surface of conveying roller is damaged or partially damaged, it needs to be repaired in time.
- After being used for a period of time (the length of time varies according to the working conditions), the sand roller will wear severely (showing concave or convex concave), so it should be repaired in time, otherwise the concave convex degree will be aggravated, which will affect the service life of the sand roller and the quality of the sand plate.
- When replacing the wool felt and graphite belt, take out the grinding pad and put the wool felt in the middle groove of the grinding pad body. Note that the wool felt should be placed flat without wrinkling, and then wrapped with graphite tape, and the two sides of the graphite belt should be folded and clamped or tightened.
- Attention should be paid to the dust removal of special-shaped sander. The quality of the dust removal system directly affects the sanding quality of the plate surface and the service life of the sanding roller.
- For the brake part of the main drive, the wear condition of the connecting bolts and friction plates of the braking mechanism shall be checked. If necessary, the bolts shall be tightened and the friction plates shall be replaced.
Comments are closed.